As the United Nations has announced 2019 to 2028 as the Nelson Mandela Decade of Peace and India is celebrating Mahatma Gandhiji’s 150th Birth Anniversary, we have committed ourselves to spread the message of world peace and for this; we wish to embark on a journey to spread out the peace massage across countries by taking out a rally. The rally will be led by Mr. A.K Pawar, a retired Chief Commissioner, Customs & Central Excise (IRS).
This rally will be flagged of by Shri O.P Kohli, Governorshri of Gujarat, on 1st July, 2019 from Gandhi Ashram, Ahmedabad at 9 AM.
We will be covering 17,000 KMS over 100 cities in 14 Countries in 35 – 40 days:
- Czech Republic
The rally will end at Ambedkar House in London.
In each of these countries, we plan to meet with like-minded organizations and people who have been working to promote the cause of world peace and harmony through the Indian Embassy/High Commission in all of these countries.
The popular radio channel ‘Red FM’ is an official communication sponsor and will be updating the journey on the radio day to day through their famous RJs such as RJ Devki and others.
The rally includes a visit to historical places in selected places only.
Following are the things that are included in the price:
- Visas for all the countries.
- Hotels/Accommodations (4/5 Stars, if not available then best option of that city).
- All car permissions such as Carnet de.
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- Fuel for entire 17,000 Kms Journey.
- Car Import Cost from England to India.
- Return Ticket from London ( Economy Class).
- Medical insurance worth USD 500,000/-.
- 2 x Travel Luggage.
- 6 x T – Shirts.
- 2 x Track Pants.
- 2 x Jeans.
- 1 x Blazers.
- 2 x Caps.
- 6 x Socks.
- 1 x Shoes.
- 1 x Toiletry Kit.
- 1 x Medical Kit.
- 1 x Sleeping Bag.
- 1 x Tent.
- 1 x Walkie Talkie per car.
- Donations towards uplifting of 1 underprivileged family.
- Expense for 1 Doctor who will be traveling in the entire rally.